Scrum is an agile software development framework for managing product development. In our ScrumMaster course, you will learn about the history of agile development and the disciplines promoted by Scrum. You will gain a comprehensive understanding of the Scrum methodology while reviewing the behaviors expected of a ScrumMaster.
After completing this course you will:
- Know the details of Scrum roles: Team Member, Product Owner, ScrumMaster
- Be able to apply empirical thinking to your project work
- Know how a team's productivity can be adjusted to account for team composition
- Learn the critical role of conflict resolution in Scrum
- Learn, practice, and utilize Scrum Framework
- Learn to conduct decomposition to estimate a Scrum project
- Have a framework to operate large projects using Scrum
- Know how to maximize your returns using Scrum
After taking this course your information will be submitted to the Scrum Alliance and you will be eligible to take the Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) online exam. You must participate in both days of training to be eligible for submission to Scrum Alliance.
Contact Jennifer Metzler at 402-280-2330 for more information.